Sunday 14 February 2010

Call of Duty MW2 - Eerie after the update.


Well the update for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty MW2 finally hit our screens this week. It was warmly welcomed by myself and many many others who were tired of the constant glitching taking place from game to game.

The funny thing i had noticed after the update however was the eerie quietness in comparison to before. No more could we hear the constant sound of helicopters flying overhead, nor could we hear that grizzled Brit telling us that there was an enemy care package incoming for the gazillionth time in a match.

Its as if the glitch has left some sort of resonance in my mind, toying with me... I think... i... need the glitch back.... Heeellllppp!

Anyway, if you haven't heard through the grapevine about the update, then get on it my lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Its as if the glitch has left some sort of resonance in my mind, toying with me... I think... i... need the glitch back.... Heeellllppp!
    NBA 2K23 MT coins

    ReplyDelete