Monday 4 January 2010

No Time for Single Player.

I just thought I'd add an entry about how much online gaming has taken over my gaming time as a whole.

I have in my possession, Borderlands and Forza 3 to start, Operation Flashpoint, Mirrors Edge, Modern Warfare 2 to finish, and a bunch of others that i would like to mop achievements up with.

The problem is, the time i spend gaming now a days is with friends whom i don't see as much in person anymore. Getting online is the only real opportunity we have to catch up regularly and so i normally end up playing Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead online religiously.

This isn't obviously a bad thing, however i do miss a solemn single player session, like i used to with Fallout 3 for example. Ahh the good ol' days...

No comments:

Post a Comment